CLOTH-EEZ PREFOLD DIAPERS
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Cloth-eez Prefolds fit your baby right and it is very easy to use. The prefolds are available in from premmie to toddler. These prefolds are also made from high quality fabrics, available from chlorine-free white, unbleached, unbleached made of organic cotton.
WHAT YOUR GETTING: available from individual, half a dozen to a dozen
: available from newborn, small and intermediate
STYLE: Prefolds and Flats
SIZING: newborn to toddler (NOTE: Pre-folds will always shrink after washing)
|Edge Color||Approx. Weight/Age||Approx width by length after washing, inches|
|Newborn||orange 4-8-4 ply||6-10 lbs, 0-6 weeks||11 x 11|
|Small||yellow 4-8-4 ply||10-15 lbs, 6 weeks to 5 months||12.5x13.5|
|13-25 lbs, 4-18 months||14.5x15, thinner 4-6-4 ply|
CLOSURE: snappi or safety pin if you will be using it as a diaper
- 100% indian (organic) cotton twill, 4-8-4 ply (unless noted), with the strongest edge stitching available and custom sized for pre-fold perfection.
- Affectionately known as "GMD Prefolds".
- These are hard-to-find, top quality, heavyweight 100 % cotton twill diapers. These are the real thing, and so very well made.
- They are far superior to the store bought kind, and will stand up to repeated washings. Don’t overlook this very economical way to diaper! It works very well. Plus, they wash and dry very easily and never get that "icky polyester stink".
- It’s very easy to pin these diapers on babies who don’t yet roll over. But you don't have to pin them. You can just fold the diaper in thirds and place it in a wrap style cover.
- You will not be disappointed in these wonderful, versatile diapers. There are many brands of prefolds on the market, but we feel these are the very best fabric, 100% Indian cotton, 4-8-4 ply, with the strongest edge stitching available, and custom sized for prefold perfection.
- These super absorbent cloth-eez prefolds can be use as a cloth diaper or boosters/liners.
- Using a PUL cover is optional.
- Please wash several times before first use. The white version needs a few cycles before first use. The unbleached and organic (which is also unbleached cotton) versions need quite a few preparation cycles to wash off the natural cotton oils before full absorbency is reached. This "prepping" (4 or more wash cycles) is a one-time thing.
- Please note that you can use any mainstream laundry detergent on cotton diapers. You do not need to purchase "special for cloth diapers" detergents. They are not needed on prefolds or Workhorse diapers. Keep it simple. Use what you would normally use on your regular household laundry. Yes, Tide is ok or whatever you happen to like.
- You can use pretty much anything except most fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Line dry.
If you find your product/merchandise is faulty, damaged or any problems you encountered, please call Nanay 'n' Baby and we will be very happy to assist you.
Cloth-eez by Workhorse are American owned and manufactured in Pakistan.
Cloth-eez items are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. Use of bleach, dying, boiling or other improper care or washing methods invalidates the warranty.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY INFORMATION FOR PREFOLD ONLY
As with all of Cloth-eez products, any one or all of the prefolds purchased can be returned for a full refund (less shipping) prior to being washed, within 30 days, no RMA needed, no restocking fee or return policyapplies.
If you are unsure of the size wash just one first. There is variability so we do advise you to wash and dry ONE diaper several times (with other items not alone of course) to get the full shrinkage to find out if it is the right size. That way if you purchased a dozen, the other 11 new diapers are still returnable it it turns out that baby needs a different size.
After washing, returns are limited to issues with the prefolds that affect their functionality.
- shredding of the cotton material
- stitching coming undone on the inner (straight) or outer (serge) stitchings on a side of the diaper, or on the vertical seams
- a hole or tear developing in the diaper
The above mentioned are covered under the 90 day warranty. These issues clearly affect the functionality and longevity of the diaper. Please contact Nanay 'n' Baby and we will send replacements free of charge. These issues are quite rare. Please do not worry, such issues are few and far between.
Minor issues (i.e. slightly imperfect or cosmetic in nature) that do not affect the functionality or longevity of the diaper are not warranteed after washing such as a frayed edge between the corner of the diaper and the corner finish stitching. This fairly common condition for all brands of prefolds has no effect on functionality of the diaper since the fraying stops at the vertical finish stitching. The vertical stitch should be there and it is about a quarter inch from the corner of each diaper. A corner fray is the most common cosmetic issue. This is why the vertical stitch is there. We do not cover this cosmetic issue under warranty. It is not a problem. Just trim off the hanging thread with scissors and it will be just fine for the normal life of the diaper. Sample picture below:
corner fray is not warranteed. It doesn't get worse and doesn't affect the diaper.
A long thread at the corner is normal: you can leave alone and do nothing. Or if it bothers you simply cut it off with scissors. It will be fine.
If a fray goes past the vertical stitch, we will replace that in the 90 day window, or any other functional problem.
A. What it doesn't cover?
- odor issues
- normal wear and tear