CLOTH-EEZ FITTED DIAPERS
Cloth-eez diapers by WORKHORSE is made of certified ORGANIC COTTON and 100% chlorine-free,optical brightener-free white cotton. Originally designed by the owner. These fitted diapers have won so many awards that you can't count!
WHAT YOUR GETTING: available from newborn to xlarge ; available with snap and no closure
STYLE: Fitted Diapers
SIZING: newborn to toddler (NOTE: Because of the nature of the prefold fabric, these will also vary in shrinkage somewhat, just like prefolds do.)
|Edge Color||Approx. Weight/Age||Layers|
|Newborn||orange||birth - 12 pounds||6 layers flap|
|Small||yellow||9 - 15 pounds||6 layers flap|
|Medium||red||approx 15 to 24 pounds||8 layers flap|
|Large||Brown||approx 21 to 30 pounds (or starting at around 18 pounds for rounder, fuller-shaped babies)||8 layers flap|
|XLarge||Green||approx 21 to 38 pounds (age 2-3)||8 layers flap|
CLOSURE: needed a snappi or safety pin for non snap button; snap button
- 100% indian (organic) cotton
- 100% chlorine-free,optical brightener-free white cotton
- Cloth-eez Workhorse diapers are made of wonderful 100% cotton prefold diaper fabric in fitted diaper shape with a built in flap style doubler.
- It washes so easily and wears so well. No polyester stink, no repelling, no special detergents are needed for 100% cotton diapers.
- The snaps are covered by the cotton fabric inside so no snaps touch baby. The flap style doubler is sewn inside in the back only for quick drying.
- 8 layers of cotton in the body and 8 layers in the flap for sizes medium, large and XL for a total of 16 layers! Size newborn and small have a 6 layer flap which is a more appropriate thickness for a younger baby.
- Pure 100% cotton next to baby's skin does not cause rashes and has been proven safe and effective over many generations. Cotton also absorbs faster than other diapering fabrics so it is very unlikely to leak and does not repel. Cotton is king of cloth diapering, and organically grown is even more wonderful!
Why choose a fitted diaper instead of an all-in-one with the cover built in? 3 reasons.
- 1. Washability. Water washes all the way through the fabric so the diapers clean more easily and dry well.
- 2. Cost. You can re-use the same diaper cover through several changes.
- 3. Fewer leaks. When the the diaper and cover are actually two separate pieces there is less chance of wicking. Also the cover provides a second layer of defense. Should anything happen to escape past the diaper, the cover will catch it. Wonderful!
Note: This is a fitted diaper. It requires a cover (sold separately) especially if little bub is a heavy wetter.
- Snap or No-Closure? New babies come in many sizes and the newborn size Workhorse no-closure is a very flexible fit. If you get the snap version and baby is under 7 pounds, then you can still fold down the front to get this nice fit. Just pretend the snaps are not there and use a Snappi or pin it, ignoring the snaps, until it fits in the regular snapped position, which doesn't take long. Babies grow very quickly! Just because the snap version has snaps does not mean you have to use the snaps right away.
- Do you prefer stay-dry? Turn it into a stay-dry diaper by adding a Stay-Dry Liner or Small Stay - Dry Doubler. For those who use synthetics and prefer a stay-dry fabric, having the fleece liner as a separate piece is best because it works as an easy liner to get poop off, and since the fleece is one layer and separate, it washes easily and doesn't get stinky like the pocket kind or kind with sewn-on synthetics often do. Separates are much less likely to get bacteria problems (stink and rash issues) than sewn-on synthetics. However, you quite possibly we start to not bother to put the stay dry liner in and discover that baby is completely fine with cotton next to skin and end up preferring the cotton. Either way is fine.Do what works for you.
- As with any diaper, you can add a doubler or a preemie diaper for additional absorbency for long outings, naps or nighttime as needed.
- Please wash several times before first use. The white version needs a few cycles before first use. The unbleached and organic (which is also unbleached cotton) versions need quite a few preparation cycles to wash off the natural cotton oils before full absorbency is reached. This "prepping" (4 or more wash cycles) is a one-time thing.
- Please note that you can use any mainstream laundry detergent on cotton diapers. You do not need to purchase "special for cloth diapers" detergents. They are not needed on prefolds or Workhorse diapers. Keep it simple. Use what you would normally use on your regular household laundry. Yes, Tide is ok or whatever you happen to like.
- You can use pretty much anything except most fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Line dry.
If you find your product/merchandise is faulty, damaged or any problems you encountered, please call Nanay 'n' Baby and we will be very happy to assist you.
Cloth-eez by Workhorse are American owned and manufactured in Pakistan.
Cloth-eez items are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. Use of bleach, dying, boiling or other improper care or washing methods invalidates the warranty.
A. What it doesn't cover?
- odor issues
- normal wear and tear